- Differences and interdependecs between technical and biological circulation, classical cases.
- Function of industrial symbioses
- Circular economy business models and how to apply them
- Key technologies, innovations and examples of other tools (e.g. design tools)
The course consists of the several written assignments and quizzes.
A case study from the working life, which will be selected either by the tutoring teacher (or by a student himself), will be reported as one of the assignments students.
Exam in the Reppu platform.
Tutoring by the tutoring teacher via Skype.
2. Wolfgang Lehmacher: The Global Supply Chain - How Technology and Circular Thinking Transform Our Future (Springer)
3. Anja T. Braun, Peter Kleine-Möllhoff, Volker Reichenberger, Stephan Seiter: Survey concerning enablers for material efficiency activities in manufacturing, their supply chains and the transformation towards circular economy (Reutlingen University)
On-line course 1.10.-30.11.2019
An exam and re-sitting exams in the course platform. A new trial can be done twice, if the result is less than 50 % of the points. Max. 3 trials.
For upgrading max. 1 trial within 3 trials.
Assignments in the Reppu platform
An exam in the Reppu platform
Avoimen ammattikorkeakoulun opiskelupaikat täytetään pääsääntöisesti ilmoittautumisjärjestyksessä. Ilmoittautuminen on aina sitova.