Admission to Master's Degree
LAMK Master School
September 2017 intake
The next application period to Master's degree programmes at Lahti UAS takes place 15 March - 5 April 2017.
International Business Development (20 study places)
Urban Sustainability (10 study places)
Entry requirements and procedure
In order to be eligible to apply for a UAS Master’s level degree programme you must have completed a Bachelor’s level degree or other higher education degree and have a minimum of three years of work experience.
Go to Studyinfo
-website to fill in application. Search study options with the word search and limit the search results like 'Master's Lahti'. Check the exact dates and instructions from the programme’s information page. You can access the application form from each programme.Studyinfo
As of 1.8.2017 tuition fees apply to new degree students from non-EU/EEA countries. For more information please visit the tuition fee pages.
A solid command of English is required. If you are not a citizen of an EU/EEA-country you are suggested to provide a proof of your English language skills.
Enclosures to application
All enclosures to the application must arrive in the admission services of Lahti University of Applied Sciences by 20 April 2017 at 3 pm Finnish time.
The enclosures to application include:
- copies of the education diplomas (Finnish applicants)
- officially confirmed copies of the education diplomas and officially confirmed translations of the certificates, translated into English or Finnish (foreign applicants)
- certificates to prove the work experience
- your CV in English
- 2 letters of reference
- copy of passport (if the applicant is non-European)
- suggested: the certificate of language skills (TOEFL or IELTS or proof of a bachelor's or master's degree conducted in English in an EU/ETA country or one of the following countries: USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand).
The copies must be sent by post - scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted.
Attachments must be sent to the address (which is also our visiting address):
Lahti University of Applied Sciences
Kirkkokatu 27, 4th floor
P.O. Box 214
FI- 15101 Lahti
The same address can be used whether you use snail mail or courier services. The address contains both a street address and post office box. The admission services locate at FellmanniCampus. (Street address is Kirkkokatu 27.)
All applicants who have demonstrated their eligibility will be invited to the entrance examination. Check before you send the application form, whether participation in the examination is possible.
The invitation letters will be sent in May 2017. No one can be considered for admission without an entrance examination. The entrance examinations are held in Lahti, Finland.
- Master's Degree Programme, International Business Development: Monday 29 May 2017
- Master's Degree Programme, Urban Sustainability: Tuesday 23 May 2017
Student selection will be carried out on the basis of the entrance examination. The maximum score for the entrance examination is 100 points.
Application statistics (pdf)